CrossCraze - for Android & Windows
CrossCraze is a classic word game where you place letters on a board to form crosswords. Play solo, offline against the computer or pass-and-play with a friend. Featuring fantastic graphics and an unparalleled range of game options, CrossCraze will take your word play to another level.
The ultimate word game
- 28 board layouts, from 15x15 squares up to 21x21.
- 11 original board styles.
- 10 skill levels to challenge both adults and children.
- 9 languages with over 4 million words, sorted by difficulty.
- 3 tile allocation methods to keep it random or help your luck.
- 2 game modes: 'Classic' and 'Tile Stacking'.
- English and French word definitions.
- Flexible vocabulary - add or disallow words.
- Timer mode.
- Instant score display.
- Detailed game statistics.
- Hints for when you need to crack that losing streak.
- Displays in both portrait and landscape modes.
Play solo versus the computer
Frustrated by the time-wasting and cheating found in online word games? CrossCraze's single player mode lets you choose a computer opponent to match your own skill level. It never takes more than a moment to move, never abandons a game before the end, and never sends you inappropriate messages. How refreshing!
Choose from two game modes: 'Classic', where new letters must be placed next to existing ones (e.g. change the word RABBLE to SCRABBLE); or 'Tile Stacking', where new tiles can also be dropped over old ones in an 'upwords' direction (e.g. change the verb SCRABBLE to SCRAMBLE).
Pick from three methods of tile allocation: 'Random' for pot luck; 'Balanced' for a more predictable draw; or 'Helpful' to maintain an even spread of letters across your rack.
Don't scrabble in the dark
Lost for words? CrossCraze's unique 'hint' options will point you towards the best word. Give yourself as many or as few hints per game as you like. CrossCraze can spell out the full word, or just show you where to look.
CrossCraze is a great educational tool for all ages. Boggle your brain, improve your spelling, expand your vocabulary, or even practice a foreign language. It's also an excellent training aid for fans of other crossword puzzle board games. Whether you're a Wordfeud novice or a Scrabble master, let CrossCraze be your teacher.
CrossCraze can be played in the following languages:
- English (US or International).
- Danish (Dansk).
- Dutch (Nederlands).
- French (Français).
- German (Deutsch).
- Italian (Italiano).
- Norwegian (Norsk).
- Spanish (Español).
- Swedish (Svenska - base words only or unrestricted).