CrossCraze 3.20 for Android & Windows (desktop)
CrossCraze is a classic crossword puzzle game where you place letters on a board to form interlocking words. Play solo against the computer or with a friend.
- 24 board layouts, from 15x15 squares up to 21x21.
- 10 original board styles.
- 2 game modes: 'Classic' and 'Tile Stacking'.
- 5 skill levels to challenge both adults and children.
- 9 languages with over 2.6 million words, sorted by difficulty.
- English word definitions.
- Flexible vocabulary - add or disallow words.
- Instant score display.
- Detailed game statistics.
- 'Hint' options for when you're stuck.
- 'Balanced' tile allocation for a fairer mix of vowels and consonants.
- Displays in both portrait and landscape modes.
Choose the best
Frustrated by the time-wasting and cheating feuds found in online word games? CrossCraze lets you choose a computer opponent to match your own skill level. It never takes more than a moment to move, never abandons a game before the end, and never sends you inappropriate messages. How refreshing!
Choose from two game modes: 'Classic', where new letters must be placed next to existing ones (e.g. change the word CRUSH to CRUSHED); and 'Tile Stacking', where new tiles can also be dropped over old ones (e.g. change the word CHUMS to CHAMP).
Lost for words? Don't scrabble in the dark. CrossCraze's unique 'hint' options will point you towards the best word. Give yourself as many or as few hints per game as you like. CrossCraze can spell out the full word, or just show you where to look.
CrossCraze is a great educational tool for all ages. Stretch your brain, improve your spelling, expand your vocabulary, or even practice a foreign language. It's also an excellent training aid for fans of other word strategy games. Whether you're a Words With Friends novice or a Scrabble tournament master, let CrossCraze be your teacher.
CrossCraze can be played in the following languages:
- English (US or International).
- Swedish (base words only or unrestricted).